Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Christmas

Here is catch-up post #1 for the last 3 weeks. We had Christmas with Elise on January 21, which was the day after she started walking all the time. She was so cute walking over to her presents! Santa got her a Radio Flyer Walker Wagon filled with some books, a doll, and a bath toy. She isn't as interested in pushing the wagon as she would have been before she started walking. Instead, she likes to climb in and out of it and put things in and take things out of it. I think she will enjoy pushing her dolls and stuffed animals around in it as she gets older.

She still loves to read. If you hand her a book upside down, she will turn it around so that she is looking at it the right way. It is so cute. She also loves her baby doll. She recently learned to "hug" her stuffed animals and her doll. Today we were at a friend's house and she grabbed a doll and started hugging it!

Here are our stockings and her wagon filled with presents... Mike and I made each other's stockings in 2004 and Mike made Elise's stocking while he was in Iraq. I have to admit that he is much better at stocking-making than I am! This will be our last Christmas in this house, so it will be interesting to see what our setup looks like in Alabama.



Walking to her presents


Pushing the wagon
Admiring the stocking that Daddy made her... she LOVED pointing to the stockings on the mantle


She wasn't very interested in opening presents but did enjoy reading books. I got her several Christmas books at a 50% discount after Christmas... one of the perks of doing Christmas in January!

Playing with her toys (her doll is under her right knee)

No comments:

Post a Comment